Friday, July 07, 2006

Pirates of the Carribbean: Dean Man's Chest

Here is when being an insomniac pays off. Last night, I went to the midnight premire of Pirates of the Carribbean: Dead Man's Chest. I must say that I wasn't disappointed. Funnier than the original, and lots of swashbuckling and special effects. It was really long though, pushing 2 1/2 hours, so I would suggest not ordering that extra large drink before the movie. Two things about the movie. In case, like my sister, you didn't know, this movie is serialized meaning that it is in two parts (like Kill Bill). So, a lot is left unresolved at the end of the movie. My sister almost flipped out at the end, "WHAT THE HELL!", I believer were he exact words. I did a quick internet search when I got home, and found out that the next movie is titled "At World's End", and is slated for a May 25, 2007 release. The next thing about the ending is that there is a short clip at the end of the credits. Nothing profound, just a funny clip, so if you don't mind the wait, sit through the credits. Overall I'de say that this movie is a must see, and I can't wait for part three.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home