Saturday, May 13, 2006

LOST-n-Found

So, The LOST Experience ARG has started, and I have started a Blog dedicated to LOST and the ARG. What started out as a personal cheat sheet to remember all the clues has turned into something I never expected. As of May 13, My LOST blog has cleared over 12,000 hits in just 10 days. I couldn't believe it. Then as my blog's popularity grew, I becane to get popular forums setting up direct links to my blog. HOLY CRAP! Right now, About.com, lostpodcast.proboards.com, 4815162342.co, The Fuselage, and Your Theories all have direct links to my blog. I have to admit that there is a bit of pressure now knowing that people are actually reading what I post. Before it was just something to keep me occupied at night when I couldn't sleep, not it's like... I don't know what it's like, but this attention has go me a little buggy. On the side though, it's also nice to know that my blog actually helps people out. Oh well, I guess I'll just keep plugging away at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home