Saturday, July 08, 2006

Enough is Enough!

Okay, this is getting fucking rediculous!!!!! This isn't the first post that I have made about stupid non-sport events trying to pass themselves off as sports on tv, and it probably won't be my last, but the World Hot Dog Eating Champioships? Give me a fucking break! I didn't really mind it the first time they aired it. I still thought that it was supremely stupid that they were interviewing the contestants and discussing strategy as if it really mattered. What really has me earked is that they have been playing that stupid competition on ESPN for a week. Your know how many times they replay the real sporting events like the Superbowl, or a World Series game? ONCE! Maybe if we're lucky, and there are special circumstances, Like the Red Soxs coming back from three games down to beat the Yankees, then we may get a repeat, but that's it! I would much rather see a repeat of the Superbowl than a bunch of losers who's only claim to fame is being able to stuff a ludicris amount of Hot Dogs down their gullet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home